338. First canning of the season
(21 pints of bbq sauce)
339. New apple and pear trees
340. Equipment to make the planting easier
341. Charlie helping...
342. ...and being properly dressed for the occasion
343. Little girl sized shovels
344. Good compost to add to the trees
345. "So Big"
346. Trying new foods...beets
347. Liking new foods
348. Sunday night haircuts by mom
349. Shorter bangs and seeing more of those beautiful eyes
350. Cabinets to play in
351. Links I loved last week
353. When Two Become One
356. Growing garden...love seeing my potatoes coming up
357. Staying on top of the weeds
358. One-on-one time with each of the girls
359. Watching their personalities grow
360. Icky pregnancy feelings...suppose to be a good thing right?
361. 10 weeks...
362. ...sisterly love
363. Sisters in prayer and those willing just to listen
Head on over to Ann's blog and check out other Multitude Monday lists.
Have a wonderful week!